Yarrawonga Preschool provides programs and opportunities for children to develop and explore their skills and interests through play based learning in a supportive environment.
Children are able to express themselves in a positive and inviting centre while gaining social and emotional skills, and developing, growing and reaching their full potential.
Staff work closely with the community, families and children to provide quality care and education.
All children are encouraged to explore and create in a natural and sustainable environment.
Friendly and passionate staff.
Natural and sustainable environment.
Close relationship with the community and families.
- Stars Group: Monday, Tuesday: 8:45am – 2:45pm
Wednesday: 8:45am – 11:45am
- Comets Group: Wednesday: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursday, Friday: 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Suns Group: Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30am – 4pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Kindergarten does not operate during school holidays and public holidays.