GRPSA offers casual relief staff positions all year round!
GRPSA relief staff positions offer educators the opportunity to work within a range of diverse services, gain experience in Early Childhood settings and work alongside our experienced and passionate staff.
If you would like to apply for a relief position, please read the information on this page and return all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you can begin relief work with us, there are some important documents that we need from you.
The following forms and documents need to be read, filled out, signed and sent back to the admin team:
- Relief Staff Record
- Banking/Superannuation Form
- Tax File Declaration Form
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance History Form
- Mandatory Reporting Training Link
We also require the following documents from you:
- Copy of relevant qualifications
- Copy of your Mandatory Reporting Certificate (link here on website)
- Copy of your OHS certificate (a link for this training will be emailed to you after we receive your application)
- Copy of a current First Aid Certificates
- Police Check (not required for VIT registered educators)
- Current copy of your Working with Children Card or VIT
- Resume including two referees
Once we receive all the required documents, one of our Early Childhood Managers will contact you to conduct a short phone interview. You will be required to provide two professional referees, so please have these available on request.